Bridal Dresses and Accessories
By Shalini Madhav
Almost every girl dreams about her wedding day, wedding-gown, veil, etc. from her childhood. Maybe you want to wear your favorite designer's dress or the one you shortlisted from magazines. Wedding shopping could be exhausting with so many appointments to make and attend meetings. The wedding is a big day for every couple and everyone wants it to be the best and perfect day.
For a bride, her wedding dress is most important outfit yet difficult to select. You can look online, visit different designer's boutiques and grab the one you find most comfortable and alluring.
BRIDAL DRESS- Go for the dress that compliments your height, body shape and make-up. It's not just about the dress, its stitching and fitting according to your requirement is necessary. Try to make an early appointment from where you want to buy the dress so that if the design is not available, they can order it for you. Other than this, try to set a budget beforehand so that you won't get intimidated by other expensive dress and stick to your budget because the wedding is an expensive affair and you need to maintain your balance for other accessories.
BRIDAL ACCESSORIES- Along with dress comes many bridal accessories like veil, tiara, bracelets, anklets, rings, shoes, etc. Keep in mind that "less is more" so that you don't over-do anything which does not get along with your bridal look. These accessories should match the design of your gown. You can buy it from the bridal dress salon or shop it online according to your convenience.
Bridal veil is available in different quality of the fabric like net, synthetic, etc decorated with silver stones or flowers and laces that add an exotic look to the bride. Tiara always gives royal look, you can go for diamond stones or if you want a natural look try tiara made from flowers and leaves.
Clutches always goes around with gown rather than other bags and choose your foot wares which is comfortable and stylish according to your preferences. There are other hair accessories available like hair clips, feather and flower hair clips, mesh veils, etc as per your hair-do. It is important to pre-order these accessories as shipping takes a few days or maybe it is not available at the shop.
THINGS TO REMEMBER- If you want to get your makeover from a salon on your wedding day, it is important to make a booking 1-2 months before and set an appointment with your make-up artist to discuss about what look you want and select the bridal make-up packages accordingly. Get your dress stitched few days before the wedding so that if any alteration has to be made, it will be done in time. Buy accessories as per your need because spending money on stuff with least utility is probably not a wise decision. The wedding is a big day for the bride. No doubt if you want it to be perfect, make all the arrangements beforehand.
Shop online at our website and avail the season discount. There are new designer dresses and accessories available at reasonable prices. Place your first order and get a free delivery. For further detail visit something blue bridal shop.
Royal Wedding Biscuits - A Perfect Treat For The Guest On Your Special Day
By Jalpa Gajjar Suthar
Weddings are special! You don't want your wedding to be another cake-cutter wedding but, the one that people remember for days.
If you are looking to add some unique and inspirational ideas for your guests; "Royal wedding biscuit" ideas can turn out to be a pleasant surprise on your wedding. You may be thinking how biscuits at a wedding can make an impact?
Read on to know how uniquely you can have a lasting impression of your wedding by serving these mouth-watering delicacies or giving them as return gifts.
The Wedding Menu
It's your wedding and you'd of course, will be over enthusiastically looking after each and every minute detail of it. Setting up an exclusive, never-seen-unique ideas menu is what we all have on our mind.
Add, Beautiful, delicious "Royal Wedding Biscuits" in the menu as well as wedding favors, gifts of gratitude that appeals to everyone. Besides the biscuit packaging tin can live forever as a memento. It can be a perfect container of sweet treats to pass among your guests.
Here are some ideas of how you can design your own royal wedding biscuits. This vintage inspired biscuits treats are easy and unique:
1. Floral & Forest Landscape Biscuits
If you are having an outdoor wedding or destination wedding, the biscuits can be the best one to serve or as giveaway gifts.
The flavors added are sugar biscuits, with almond extract and orange zest; icing is unflavored. The biscuits will be decorative rectangle approximately 4.5" in length. Sizing for selected cookies can be adjusted per request. The white icing will have a floral pattern on the upper side with the bride's and groom's initials engraved in the middle.
2. Pink Heart Sit On Cup Biscuits
A unique way to greet your wedding guests by serving them these cute sit-on-the cup heart-shaped biscuits. You can have your wedding date engraved or yours and your partner's name engraved on the biscuit. It can be personalized with different shapes as well.
3. White Macaroon Wedding Biscuits
These stylish French treats are made from a delicate cream filling, which requires a skilled hand to make just right. With different kinds of color and flavor combinations fitting perfectly into any wedding theme it is no wonder they are getting lot of wedding attention.
4. Shortbread Sandwich Biscuits
Everybody at your wedding knows you and your groom are made for each other. Let your monogram shine over the shortbread cookies, with a sweet-tart filling, just drive home the point.
5. Vanilla Biscuits
Basics yet deliciously loved since ages the vanilla biscuits can be great giveaway gifts on wedding. Too pretty too touch and too delicious to relish. Your guests won't stop from savoring these mouth-watering treats that are flavored with vanilla.
6. Orange Flavored Biscuits
Orange flavored biscuits make the perfect wedding favors. These delicious gifts will never left behind on your wedding guest's plates. They are delicious sugary bites which can be easily personalized having yours and groom's initials engraved on it or making it ideal cut out in the shapes of bride and groom. Serve them in the end with the desserts or wrap them in a fancy packaging as return gifts for your guests to take home.
7. Coconut Coated Biscuits
Make an impression on guests by adding an eye-catching detail to this basic coconut coated biscuits which you can bake in desired shapes. Serve them at the time of the dessert, or give them as a return gift by wrapping it in the frosted bags.
8. Biscuit Cakes
Basic sugar biscuits can turn into elegant favors when stacked to look like miniature wedding cakes and topped with sugar flowers. Each sugar-cookie biscuit will have a spread with royal icing, and then assembled once the frosting was set.
9. Chocolate Chip Biscuits with Chocolate Icing
The biscuits will have a creamy frosting filling, these chocolate biscuit treats come together to form super sweet sandwiches that makes your special day memorable.
Your sweet wedding day deserves sweet treats like these personalized wedding themed biscuits. These beautifully custom designed cookies are made from a classic butter and chocolate chip recipe with a touch of almond and are hand decorated with royal chocolate icing that dries into a sweet crunchy topping. Leave out for guests to enjoy at the event or package up and send home with guests for a memorable favor.
10. Personalized Chocolate Covered Biscuits
Encourage your wedding guests to indulge in scrumptious sweetness when you serve up these chocolate covered biscuits. Each biscuit is dipped in rich milk chocolate and decorated with hand-drizzled white icing for a presentation that almost looks too good to eat.
Wedding celebrations require incorporating unique personal touches. From mouth-watering midnight snacks to last dance drinks, serving from the above mentioned "Royal Wedding Biscuits" treats will give a lasting impression of your wedding.
It all started as a casual suggestion to give writing a try from a friend, but then somewhere down the line she realized that being involved in writing is too good to pass. To gather every tit bit of information and to pour it in a decent form is the essence of her present work being.
ANNIVERSARY GIFTS LIST
Most people know the Silver Wedding Anniversary is the 25th Anniversary, and the 50th is considered the Golden Anniversary. How many are aware the 40th is Ruby, or the 45th is Emerald?
Well let N.E. Informer help you with your anniversary questions. Whether you wish to give the traditional gifts given through the ages or stay in the loop with what the modern gift lists consist of N.E. Informer has it here.
4th Fruit, flowers
7th Copper, wool
8th Bronze, pottery
9th Pottery, willow
12th Silk, linen
2018 WEDDING PLANNER BOOKS
How To Write A Wedding Speech - 6 Tips to Write A Wedding Speech
By Huyen Truong
Giving a wedding speech or wedding toast is hard to do. Sometimes the hardest part is writing your wedding speech. Where do you start? What do you say in your wedding toast? How do you write a best mans speech? How do you write a maid of honor speech? Check out 6 tips to writing an amazing wedding speech.
1) Play to your strengths. Don't think the pressure is on to be someone you're not - are you funny? Great, everyone loves to laugh. Don't feel you HAVE to be funny. If your strength is the emotional stuff, don't try to leave the audience rolling on the floor - tug at their heartstrings. People get way too nervous about giving a speech - but you don't have to if you keep it simple, and keep it real!
2) Start with a story. No one wants a lengthy introduction - A story starts off with a bang. It draws your audience in and gets them engaged. Plus, they're more natural! You won't have to rehearse it, all you have to do is tell it! This could be a funny memory you've shared or something more serious - perhaps a scenario that really showed the grooms strength of character or the brides amazing heart etc.
3) Choose a few key things you love about both the bride and the groom, before you begin writing your speech. What are their best characteristics? The best wedding speeches usually only have a couple of key points, and once you've chosen yours, the filling in the rest of your speech is much easier. If you're writing your speech as the maid of honor, you'll choose a couple more for the bride than the groom. If you're the best man writing your speech, pick a few more for the groom than for the bride. Make sure they are REAL things you and others love about them - if you're saying the bride has a motherly heart and everyone knows she hates kids, people will know you're faking it. If you're not very close to your friends new spouse, then emphasize the speech towards the friend who you know and love.
4) Once you have your points, think of a story, quote or metaphor for each one. Now is the time to take a trip down memory lane and think about all those hilarious times you've had together. This makes the speech easier to deliver because its far more natural, and will also make it much more interesting than if you were reading it straight from the page. Stories, quotes and metaphors strengthen each of your points and give the speech a sense of progression. If you can't think of any stories to work with your points, ask their other friends or parents - someone will have one!
5) Wrap it all up. Once you've got your points, its time to pull it all together into the awesome wedding speech of the century! You do this by taking the things you've just said you love about them, and saying why they're a good match. He's funny, she’s smart? Perfect, he's the next Ray Ramano and she can be his agent. They both have a heart for helping people? Awesome, they're going to be world changers together. This can be serious or funny - the main thing is taking time to say why they make such a good couple.
6) Toast the bride and groom, wish them an amazing future together, and thank them for the amazing wedding. Then go sit down and pat yourself on the back. You've just given the greatest best man or maid of honor speech of all time.