The Best, You Can Be: Head/ HEART Balance
By Richard Brody
Most people would agree, when we are happy, and less stressed, we are usually, feeling better, and more ready, to enjoy life! Unfortunately, most of us, fail to use, both, our finest, well - developed. logic and skill - sets, in coordination with strengthening our emotional components, aspects, etc. Therefore, we must recognize, how important it is, to proceed through life, with a head/ HEART balance, and enhance our strengths, while addressing and enhancing, any, and all, areas of weakness. With that in mind, this article will attempt to consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, why those, who approach life, with a true, positive attitude, often live happier, healthier lives.
1. Humane; healing/ heals; healthier: If you treat others, humanely, and, focus on healing, rather than polarizing, you will, certainly, live a healthier life! When, we use our emotions, as a strength, rather than weakness, and consistently, consider, the best way, to feel better, about ourselves, we will be more capable of letting life, become our ally, instead of an adversary. Doesn't it make sense, if you focus on health, and happiness, rather than the reasons, you can't, you will become stronger, happier, and, maximize the possibilities of a healthier life and existence?
2. Energy; emphasis; enrich; excellence: How will you focus your energy, and, thus your primary emphasis? Will you commit to striving for the utmost degree of genuine empathy, in everything you do, so you can enrich your experiences, feel better, and more self - confident, and maintain an optimal chance, of feeling, as well as possible?
3. Attitude; aptitude; actions; attention: Combining a positive, can - do, attitude, with a well - developed, aptitude and skill - set, permits you to place your attention, where it will do you, the most good! This must direct your actions, and permit you, to focus, on what will make you happy, and successful!
4. Relevant; right; reasoning; rationale; rational: Don't sweat the petty stuff! Be certain, you emphasize the most relevant approaches, and what's right, and best, for you, personally! Closely examine your rationale, and reasoning, in terms of your overall health, and happiness! Are your actions, rational, and will proceeding with a head/ heart balance, work, for you?
5. Timely; trust: Never procrastinate, on doing what's right, and best, for you. Proceed, consistently, in a well - considered, timely manner, and become equipped to trust your instincts, and judgment!
Doesn't it make sense, if we experience life, and its obstacles, as challenges, to overcome, rather than problems (which debilitate), our chances of enhanced health and happiness, would exponentially increase? Will you proceed, with a head/ HEART balance?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands of leaders, and conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: http://plan2lead.net and LIKE the Facebook page for alternative health: http://facebook.com/althealth